Welcome to SVCC Language Schools Wiki
The wiki about the University of Alberta non-profit organization that has been providing the Edmonton community with language classes since 1980.
25 articles since Session 88 (March 2009)
Contents (view all pages)
What's new on SVCC Language Schools Wiki
- September 6, 2010/Session 93 Pre-registration dates confirmed!
- September 11/2010 (First day of Pre-registration)
- September 18/2010 (Last day of Pre-registration)
- September 5, 2010/First day of classes and Regular registration dates confirmed!
- September 25/2010 (First day of classes and registration)
To write a new article, just enter the article title in the box below.
- Not sure where to start?
- Find out more about the wiki on the About page.
- If you are new to wikis, check out the tutorial, and see Help:Contents.
- Check out Help:Starting this wiki if you're setting up the wiki.
- Adding content
- Every wiki has two list of articles that need help called "Stubs" and "Wanted Articles". Don't be shy, get in there.
- Uploading images is another really easy way to help out - see the Special:Upload page!
- You can find a list of useful templates on Category:Templates, some of which are documented on the templates project page.
- Talk and more...
The premise for JLS was to further embark on the previous expansions of SVCC as set out by The Mandarin Language School and The French Language Schools. Conceptualization for JLS originated long before its actualization in Session 87... Read more about the Japanese Language School